Roasted Red Pepper Turkey Sliders
- 3” Ring mold (cookie cutter)
- Foil Lined baking (sheet pan)
- Non-Stick Spray
- Medium Bowl
- 4 oz Portion Control Scoop or 4 oz ladle
- 1 1/2 lb Groud Turkey
- 1/2 jar Bernard's Gourmet Roasted Red Pepper Cooking Salsa
- 2 tbsp Oil
- 9 slices Smoked Gouda Cheese
- 3 oz Dijon Mustard
- 3 oz Mayonnaise
- 1/4 Jar Bernard's Gourmet Bread -n- Butter Jalapeno Slices
- Using Ring Mold or Cookie Cutter, cut cheese into 9 circles and set aside.
- Line Baking Sheet with foil andlightly coat with cooking spray.
- In medium bowl, combine ground turkey and Bernard's Gourmet Roasted Red Pepper Cooking Salsa. Mix well.
- Using portion control scoop or ladle, form nine 3.5 oz balls and place on foil lined baking sheet. Place in refrigerator for 30 minutes to firm up. After 30 minutes, form patties using 3" ring mold, or simply pat flat with hand.
- Add 1 Tbsp oil to large skill over medium heat. Add patties to skillet being careful not to crowd.
- Cook 5 minutes and turn patties.
- Spoon 1/2 Tbs salsa to top of each patty, then add 1 slice of cheese to each.
- After 5 minutes, verify internal temperature is 165F), remove patties to serving tray and keep warm.
- Cook remaining patties using same method as above.
- To serve, top each patty with Bernard’s Gourmet Foods Bread & Butter Jalapenos, and spread Dijon Mustard and Mayonnaise each slider bun. Assemble and Enjoy!
Visit our website for more delicious recipes www.bernardsgourmetfoods.com Manufactured for Bernard’s Gourmet Foods, McKinney Texas, 75069
Leave a Reply