Mango Pineapple Habanero Margarita
Texas Best Summer Fun In A Glass
- 4 oz plus 2 TB Bernard's Gourmet Roasted Mango Pineapple Habanero Salsa
- 2 Tbs Turbanado Sugar
- 1 tsp Kosher Salt
- 6 oz Limeade
- 3 oz Simple Syrup
- 6 oz Tequila
- 3 oz Contreau
- 1 Lime wedged
- Mango and/or Pineapple Slices Optional garnish
- Ice Cubes
- For Glass Rim:
- Place 2 Tbs MPH Salsa in flat dish
- In a separate flat dish, Place 2 Tbs Turbanado Sugar mixed with 1 tsp Kosher Salt
- Dip Rim of glasses in flat dish of salsa, coating rim completely
- Immediately dip rim into sugar/salt mixture.
- Fill glasses with ice.
- For MPH Margarita:
- In Blender, Mix the following until smooth: limeade, simple syrup, MPH Salsa, tequila, contreau.
- Pour drink into glasses
- Garnish with lime wedge and/or mango and/or pineapple slice