Welcome to Our Table!
Sit for as long as you like!
Please enjoy our latest news, blog posts and a few of our favorite recipes.
Feel free to let us know how you like to nourish yourself and those you love. And, if you’re looking for a little help in the kitchen, we’re here for you! Just add Our Family’s Gourmet Roasted Cooking Salsas to Your Family’s Favorite Recipes and enjoy!
This week, David and I would like to share our appreciation for all the ways you nourish others. Take our friend, Toni Andrukaitis. Toni is a local artist who has a heart as big as the state of Texas. For the many years we’ve known her, she has weekly shared her table with our local fire stations. This past week, we were humbled to learn, she let us be a part of the weekly feast she provides our first responders. Thank you, Toni!
Photo Credit: Toni Andrukaitis
Thank you to our friends at H-E-B and to those of you who buy H-E-B brand products. Together, you have been donating to Feeding Texas all summer long.
Additionally, when your H-E-B purchases have also included Bernard’s Gourmet Foods products, together, we’ve been donating an additional offering to the Central Texas Food Bank, the San Antonio Food Bank and the Houston Food Bank.
To our McKinney Farmers Market at Chestnut Square friends, thank you for helping us extend our table to those facing food insecurity in our neighborhood. With every purchase you make, we re-invest your money into purchasing and gifting nutritionally dense foods to member organizations within of the McKinney Hunger-Free Coalition.
ICYMI: We were all about Migas
- 6 lg Eggs
- 1 tbsp Milk
- 1 Dash Kosher salt and Cracked Pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 sm Onion white
- 1 lg Garlic clove
- 1 Mild or Hot pepper of choice Jalapeno recommended
- 1/3 c Bernard's Gourmet Roasted Tomatillo y Poblano Cooking Salsa reserve a small amount for topping
- 1/2 c Corn tortilla strips or crumbled tortilla chips
- 1/3 c Mexican-blend cheese shredded
SUGGESTED TOPPINGS: Bernard's Gourmet Roasted Tomatillo y Poblano Cooking Salsa, Avocado Slices, Fresh Cilantro, Diced White Onion, Diced Tomato, Mexican Crema or Sour Cream, Queso Fresco
SUGGESTED ADD-IN: Fully cooked and crumbled breakfast sausage or chorizo of choice
- In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, Kosher salt, and fresh cracked pepper. Set aside.
- In skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add onion, and diced pepper, stirring occasionally until onion soft/translucent. Add garlic. Saute for one minute longer or until garlic is fragrant.
- Add in egg mixture. Stir until eggs are scrambled.
- OPTIONAL: Add fully cooked and crumbled breakfast sausage or chorizo of choice.
- In order: Stir in salsa. Stir in cheese. Stir in tortilla chips. Remove from heat.
- Serve with suggested toppings and enjoy!
Related Posts You Might Enjoy
- This Easy Any Time Meal Is One To Make Right Now
- From Our Table To Yours Sept. 5th
- Recipe of The Week Roasted Chipotle Tortilla Soup