Easy Chipotle Chicken Enchiladas
Quick and Easy Flavor-filled meal, featuring Bernard's Gourmet Tomato y Chipotle Cooking Salsa and H-E-B Brand Goodies. Ingredients found at your @H-E-B!
- 9x13 Baking Dish
- 1 lb H-E-B shredded rotisserie chicken
- 8 oz H-E-B Sour Cream
- 16 oz Bernard's Gourmet Tomato y Chipotle Cooking Salsa or, Substitute with any other Bernard's Gourmet Roasted Cooking Salsa
- 8 oz H-E-B Shredded White Cheese divided into two equal portions
- 1 package H-E-B Flour tortillas (at least 10 to 12) or, substitute corn tortillas for gluten-free
Toppings of Choice: Bernard's Bread&Butter Jalapenos, sour cream, Bernard's Gourmet Cooking Salsa, cilantro, diced red onion, diced avocado
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees f
- Place chicken in a mixing bowl and shred with two forks. Add 1/2 cup sour cream, 1/2 cup Bernard's Gourmet Cooking Salsa, and 1/2 of the cheese. Mix until thouroughly combined.
- Pour 1/2 cup Bernard's Gourmet Tomato y Chipotle Cooking Salsa into the bottom of 9x13 baking dish and spread evenly.
- Wrap tortillas in a tea towel (or paper towel) and heat in microwave for 15-20 seconds to soften.
- Fill tortillas with about 2 oz of filling.
- Roll and place seam-side down into baking dish.
- Filling should bake 10 to 12 enchiladas
- Cover enchiladad with remaining salsa and top with remaining shredded cheese.
- Bake at 350 for 25 minutes