Chipotle Pulled Chicken TACOS
Cilantro and Spice
- 1-1/2 Lb Boneless Skinless Chicken Thighs
- 8 Oz Bernard’s Gourmet Foods Tomato y Chipotle Salsa
- 12 Tortilla (Flour or Corn)
- 8 Oz Mexican Crema (or Sour Cream)
- 1 Bunch Cilantro (Top Finely Chopped)
- 2 Limes, Cut into Wedges
- 2 Avocados Sliced to Serve
- Place the chicken and Tomato y Chipotle Salsa into crock pot, cover and cook for 4 hours on low heat. When tender, remove the chicken and transfer the juices to heavy pot. Heat juices over high heat until reduced by half. While reducing, shred chicken, then add back to sauce to warm. Serve with tortillas, and top with crema, cilantro, avocado and lime wedge.
Visit our website for more delicious recipes www.bernardsgourmetfoods.com Manufactured for Bernard’s Gourmet Foods, McKinney Texas, 75069.
Leave a Reply