Bread & Butter Jalapeño Cheese Log
Welcome to your new Party and Holiday Favorite Treat!
- 8 oz Cream Cheese slightly softened
- 2 tbsp Sour Cream
- 1 cup Shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 jar Bernard's Bread & Butter Jalapenos minced (drain and reserve juice)
- 3 ea Green onions finely chopped
- Using a mixer, combine cream cheese and sour cream until smooth and creamy.
- Mix in cheddar cheese, minced jalapeno, and green onions.
- Place in a small press and seal bag and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Remove from refrigerator after 1 hour and place mix on a piece of plastic wrap.
- Roll mixture into a log, twisting ends to tighten.
- Return to refrigerator for 2 hours before serving.
- To serve, unwrap and place onto serving platter. Garnish with red and green jalapeno rings and up to 1 tbsp. of brine. Serve with a mix of appetizer veggies and crackers.